Wells Fargo Dealer Services is accessible for 24/7 for getting auto loan services online after proper registration. For this purpose, you are required to sign up for viewing account information, current account Updation, request a payoff quote, transaction history, payment information and many more. By getting e-Services, you would be able to extract e-statements. This will give you a number of benefits like printing of statement, downloading of statement and viewing of online statement for a year. After every month, you will get a notification through email regarding availability of statement. ALP is an Automatic Loan Payment is free of cost program through which your checking accounts or savings is debited as per your choice. It is pertinent to narrate here that ALP does not have any registration process that can further be continued or canceled at any time through an online request.
If you are already enrolled, just sign on for getting a wonderful advantage, if not, then you can start the registration process by following the mentioned instructions:
E-Services Registration Process:
- First of all, go to the link eservices.wellsfargodealerservices.com and have access to the linked webpage through a web browser.
- By getting access to this page, you are required to enter User ID & Password in case sensitive and click on “Sign On” button. If you are not registered till now, just click on “Enroll button” available on the right side under the section of “e-Services”.
- On the next page, you are required to enter accurate information in the respective field for completion of registration process.
- First, provide loan account number, social security number, User ID, password with 8 characters out of which at least 1 in upper case, 1 in lower case, 1 numeric and 1 special character along with confirmation of password.
- Next, enter the email address with confirmation, choose Three security questions and their respective answers and by checking all terms and condition click on “Submit” button
Benefits Of E-Services:
Once you have completed the registration procedures, you would be able to access online auto account service. You can view your statement and can also manage your account for online bill payment through eService of Wells Fargo Dealer.