The Magazine of Cyclocross is available in digital and printed form and it has also provided with the facility for the community by racers of Cyclocross through the website. Community-based contributed content is shared by it. In other words, it can be said that anyone can submit content and Cyclocross of sports are prioritized in all aspects of representing to the professional highest level of the sport from the most grassroots scene. If you are interested in getting more information regarding Cyclocross and want magazine subscription for having detail contents on ridings, behind the scene look at races, reviews, and techniques, you can get it by exploring its official site. This magazine is available in both digital formats as well as in printable format.
If you are interested to know more about the magazine, you have to be subscribed at its official site as per the following guidelines:
How To Subscribe At Cyclocross:
- To get started for subscription, you have to visit the link cxmagazine.com and explore its official page by using internet connection.
- As you come on the homepage, you are required to scroll down the page and at the right bottom of the page, you will see an option from where you get the magazine subscription.
- You are required to click on the red color link “subscribe to Cyclocross Magazine today” and move ahead for a subscription.
- 4-issue new subscription USA, if you need a Standard magazine, select it from the drop-down list having subscription fee $22 and press the red button “Add to cart”.
- You can also select Super Supporter with subscription fee $28 and Benefactor Magazine with cost $50.
Benefits Of Subscription:
By getting the subscription to a magazine, you can collect complete information regarding race techniques, in detail contents and different reviews of riders. The magazine is available in Standard, Super Supporter and Benefactor options and you can select any of them