By accessing My Secure Health Data Web Portal you can get secure access to your health and record by communicating with your service provider. By getting secure access to Health Data online web portal, now you can view all the health-related data comfortably sitting at home within the hours or days despite spending weeks.
A unique username is required to enter to get login access to this web portal. For those people who are using this web portal for the first time, they have to visit its official site and provide an email address as a username which physician has on the file. You are just required to enter your email address which is also considered as a username and to gets started click on login button. The patient will receive an email automatically having the subject memo “Office Visit Summary” on the provision of email for login access. For having login access first time, you have to follow the given below procedure.
How To Get Login Access:
- In the beginning, you are required to go to the link www.mysecurehealthdata.com and access its official page by using your internet browser.
- On its official page, you will see an options button “Go to Portal” and click here to proceed ahead for login access.
- On the new page, you have to enter your username in the given field and enter “Login” button or if you are a new user and want to get login access then your email number is your username.
- For signing in the to account, click on the button “Portal V2 (Beta)” and enter your username and password to get the sign-in access.
- If you are not registered then click on “Register Now” and enter your email address as a username and then click on “Next” button.
Now you can access your web portal after completing the registration process. For viewing the great impact, you have to get access of this web portal. Your complete medical record will be saved in this portal. Now you can get medical assistance by using this platform. Here you can also communicate with your physician and ask the questions which you want to. This will surely reduce your tensions related to your medical care and will also help you in many ways.