PowerSchool Learning is rendering a unique solution for classroom collaboration and learning management that provides the opportunity to get in touch with students within a real-time management either your students are inside the classroom or outside of it. Keeping in view the real-time system, it gives collaborative learning and social environment. With the help of the real-time system, you can create very rich and effective environment with students for teaching them any of the lessons. By this system, you can electronically explain, collect and assign work to any of the students and share all the results with other tutors as well at any time.
If you are interested to get the PowerSchool learning solo teacher account access, you are required to follow the few necessary steps which take only your few minutes to accomplish.
How To Create An Account:
- First of all, go to the link www.myhaikuclass.com and get the privilege of its official homepage with the help installed the web browser on your PC.
- After getting access to the main page, you are required to enter username and password to sign in for your account.
- If you are the new one here and want to get access to PowerSchool Learning account then you are required to click on the below link “New to PowerSchool Learning? Let’s get started”
- You will be let to the new pop-up window, where you have to enter necessary data in the respective field for the opening of the account.
- Enter your username, password, organization type i.e. k-12, higher Ed, other, first name, last name, email address, select time zone and click on the green button “Next”.
- Further, you are required to follow the screen instructions and create your account accordingly.
It is pertinent to mention here that this form is the only teacher. If you are parent or student then you should not use the above-mentioned form for opening of the account. For the creation of an account, you should contact with your school teacher.