Through the electronic system, Florida law sends payments for the support of children. Now the child support payment can be received by choosing direct deposit method or through visa Prepaid Card on the smiONE. Payment card will be sent to you if you do not select the choice for payment receiving. Pater checks will no longer send to you. The procedure of child payment support usually put on direct deposit or put on your payment card through your saving account or checking account which is processed after two days of payment received. You can further check your payment detail by visiting its official website. Basically, smiONE is visa prepaid Card through which you can withdraw or purchase cash. SmiONE prepaid Card account is used to put support payment option automatically.
If you are want to make child support payment by using this website, you have to go through the following steps:
How To Get Child Support Registration
- In order to start, you are required to go to the link www.myflorida.com/dor and access the official page of this site by using internet browser facility.
- By accessing its front page, go to the option “Child Support eServices” and click on this icon to proceed further to utilize this online service.
- If you want to get “login” access, click on the login button and enter the username, password to get login access to child support payment.
- For the new registration, click on the below button “Register” and go to the next page, where select an appropriate answer of the written question by choosing “Yes”, “No” or “Not Sure”
- Suppose, if you select “Yes” option, you will be led to next page, where enter your first name, last name, date of birth, social security number with re-typing, email address with re-typing and finally press to “Continue”.
- Next by following the screen instruction complete the registration process and use eService for the child support payment program.
By visiting this official site, you would be able to check payment information by date ranges, case activity information, you can also update your contact information and can find local offices.