Centennial Bank is a bank that totally focuses and concentrates on customers and engaged to provide a wide variety of financial services to businesses, retail banking, and commercial services. It includes municipalities, individuals, and investors. Bank of Centennial is situated in New York, South Alabama, Florida and Arkansas. The bank is satisfied with it’s all products and services which is being provided to all customers with best of its excellence. It takes much care of their account holders and other communities where it is operating its business.
If you are a customer of Centennial bank and availing any kind of offer product then you can get best customer service by opening online banking account. It will help you in managing account status, current balances and many more. In order to get the online banking account, you have to follow the given instructions:
How To Open Banking Account:
- In the very beginning, you are required to visit a link www.my100bank.com and access the official page of this website with the help of web browser.
- On its first page, you are required to provide online ID and Password to access an online banking account, if you already have obtained this facility.
- For new customers, click on the below Redlink “Enroll Now” in order to open your online banking account.
- You will be led to next page, where you will see a comprehensive form that can easily be filled online by providing accurate information in respective fields.
- This is comprehensive online form in which you can easily type required information and select information from the drop-down list.
- After completion of the form, take print out and submit the form to your nearby branch.
By opening online banking account at Centennial bank, you would be able to get online services, online fund transfer facility, check account balances, history statement and many more.